The Junior Smoke Eaters Spring Hockey program is being offered for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and Female divisions and will run approximately 8-9 weeks from April to the end of May and is open to players from all minor hockey associations. The team will be led by a Head Coach who will have access to a Trail Smoke Eaters Coach/Mentor.
PROGRAM COST - $1250 +tax
• 23-hours of ice time, including Team Skill Training
• Trail Smoke Eaters coaching staff skill development on select ice times
• Practice Jersey
• Game Jersey and Game Socks
• Dryland T-shirt
• Insurance and entry into 2 tournaments
• Optional Apparel Package will be available for those interested in purchasing on their own
2008: Monday, December 20 and Tuesday, December 21 from 4:00-5:00 pm.
2009: Monday, December 20 and Tuesday, December 21 from 5:15-6:15 pm.
Female: Monday, December 20 and Tuesday, December 21 from 6:30-7:30 pm.
2010: Monday, December 27 and Tuesday, December 28 from 4:00-5:00 pm.
2011: Monday, December 27 and Tuesday, December 28 from 5:15-6:15 pm.
*** DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS IS DECEMBER 1, 2021 ***
TRYOUT FEES - $42 (incl. tax)
Includes: Two, 1-hour ice sessions
A payment plan will be available for the program cost
Please email: email@example.com
Thank you and see you on the ice!
Click HERE for preferred hotel accommodations & restaurants.