Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Trail Smoke Eaters hockey club is looking for an experienced, career-minded Sales & Marketing Coordinator. We require a positive, team-oriented Sales & Marketing Coordinator to set and meet sales and marketing targets in accordance with Trail Smoke Eaters company goals. This position entails the following primary responsibilities.
• Assist in securing/selling new Corporate Partnership opportunities for the upcoming season working towards meeting budget.
• Handle Invoice creation for all confirmed Corporate Partners.
• Handle account receivable (collect payments, code payments, update invoice database).
• Ensure Corporate Partnership advertisements are created and installed within the arena.
• Assist with managing Igniter Ticket program.
• Assist with season ticket sales, database management, seat discrepancies.
• Responsible for group ticket sales for the upcoming season working towards meeting budget.
• Responsible for booking large groups into the arena to help increase fan attendance.
• Assist with creative marketing plans to increase ticket sales.
• Assist with hockey camp coordination (registration form management, payment reconciliation, database management and marketing).
• Assist with coordination and execution of non-hockey events.
• Provide front office support (reception, customer service, office administration).
• Assist with all marketing activities.
• Provide support for marketing and community events as required.
• Assisting the Director of Media Operations with social media presence, social media campaigns, and monitoring post analytics while ensuring tone and style align with brand standards.
• Assist with game night activities.
• Assist with managing volunteers and helping to resolve any game day issues.
• Assist service areas with game night operation.
• Assist with booked private events.
• Responsible for assisting customers with ticket sales, questions, merchandise, etc.
• Assist with brainstorming and implementing promotional calendar for the season.
• Assist with receiving inventory and entering items into Square.
• Oversee merchandising/restocking of apparel in Smokies Store.
• Assist with inventory counts and update database accordingly.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to Craig Clare, Director of Hockey & Business Operations at C.Clare@TrailSmokeEaters.com by 5:00 pm (PT) on Friday, May 12, 2023.