The Junior Smoke Eaters Spring Hockey program is being offered for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 divisions and will run approximately 8-10 weeks from end of March to end of May and is open to players from all minor hockey associations. The team will be led by a Head Coach who will have access to a Trail Smoke Eaters Coach/Mentor.
PROGRAM COST - $1295 +tax
• 22-hours of ice time, including Team Skill Training
• Trail Smoke Eaters coaching staff skill development on select ice times
• Practice Jersey
• Game Jersey and Game Socks
• Insurance and entry into 2 tournaments plus a bonus for a possible 3rd Trail tournament. The inaugural Home of Champions Trail tournament will proceed if the required minimum amount of teams register
• Optional Apparel Package will be available for those interested in purchasing on their own
2012 - December 19 from 4:00-5:00 PM and December 20 from 4:30-5:30 PM
*** DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS IS DECEMBER 1, 2022 ***
TRYOUT FEES - $42 (incl. tax)
Includes: Two, 1-hour ice sessions
A payment plan will be available for the program cost
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and see you on the ice!
Click HERE for preferred hotel accommodations & restaurants.