SMOKIES SEEK ASSISTANT COACH FOR 2017-18 SEASON
Trail, British Columbia (April 4th, 2017) – The Trail Smoke Eaters, of the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL), are looking to hire an Assistant Coach for the 2017-18 season.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Coach with daily practices, off-ice conditioning, game strategy and preparation. Other responsibilities include, assisting with the coordination of community and minor hockey initiatives in the area, as well as assisting the Marketing Director and other duties as assigned.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the sport
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and computer skills
- Self-starter, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient player development skills
- Approachable personality
- Post-Secondary or professional playing experience considered an asset, but not a requirement
- Capable of working independently and in a group environment
- Must be able to travel and maintain flexible hours, including some holidays and weekends
Salary and term will be based on experience. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Craig Clare | Director of Hockey Operations
Trail Smoke Eaters
PO Box 313
Trail, British Columbia V1R 4L6
Phone: (250) 364-9994
– 30 –