For Immediate Release
Smoke Eaters welcome back fans following revised PHO restrictions
Trail, British Columbia (September 16th, 2021) – Following the Provincial Health Office’s (PHO) announcement on Monday, the Trail Smoke Eaters Hockey Club are pleased to announce we can once again welcome Smokies fans back into the Cominco Arena.
What does this mean for spectators attending a Smoke Eaters game?
- Every person attending will need to be DOUBLE vaccinated and must show their BC Vaccine Card and valid photo ID, beginning with the first exhibition game on Friday, September 24th.
- We will adhere to a 50% capacity restriction of the Cominco Arena.
- Masks will be required within the facility.
- Spectators must stay seated in assigned seats and limit social/physical interaction.
- Spectators must follow social distance markers near the food and beverage areas.
- To limit customer touchpoints, spectators can now pay with credit/debit for tickets, food, and beverage options.
“We are looking forward to seeing the best fans in the BCHL back in the Cominco Arena when we open our pre-season against the Cranbrook Bucks on Friday, September 24th,” commented, Director of Hockey and Business Operations, Craig Clare.
Single-game tickets for the pre-season games go on sale Monday, September 20th at 8:00 AM, regular-season single-game tickets will go on sale, Friday, October 1st and season tickets are currently available for purchase. You can buy tickets online at tickets.trailsmokeeaters.com, at the Smoke Eaters store, or at the ticket booth on game night. Any questions, please stop into the Smoke Eaters store Monday-Friday from 9-4 pm or call 250-364-9994.
Upcoming Pre-Season Schedule
Friday, September 24th vs Cranbrook Bucks – 7 pm
Thursday, September 30th vs Wenatchee Wild – 7 pm
Saturday, October 2nd vs Cranbrook Bucks – 7 pm
Home Opener Saturday, October 9th vs. Cranbrook Bucks @ 7pm
Fans can get their tickets by clicking the link below.
Tickets CLICK HERE